Thursday 19 July 2012

Sissy Maid



It really has been one of those mornings,phone has been ringing non stop and to top it all my sissy maid Molly was late once again,
Eventually a full 10 mins late she arrived not in the best of states all huffy puffy mumbling the usual pathetic apologies,(sorry miss l got held up in the traffic)l rolled my eyes upwards in despair"really"l replied
"Well go to the bathroom and sort yourself out" one thing l can't abide is sloppy grooming,
The week before she had appeared before me in flat shoes(how ghastly)"What are those on your feet"
l asked,the reply was even worse(they are my comfortable shoes)comfortable,"a old sofa is comfortable"
get them off now,Molly lowered her head in shame,Sorry miss.
Molly was asigned the high rank of personal maid therefore she has the priviledge of washing my panties,
Instructions are thus,Panties to be hand washed,then rinsed ,and finally nice fabric conditioner so that they are lovely soft and sweet smelling,when dry to be wrapped in tissue and tied with ribbon,all ready to be put into my pantie draw.
So Molly where are my laundered Panties,l could not believe my eyes,the returned panties were not wrapped, not even folded,and worse no fabric conditioner"what is this" Please miss l did'nt have time"
I had enough the impertinence of the girl was astounding,Right panties down and over my knee,
"Yes miss"I spanked each cheek very hard untill her bottom glowed red,Now Molly what do you say
Thank- you miss.Molly looked suitably crushed,
Molly has been given double amount of laundery to do,l am sure it will come back in tip top condition,

No comments:

Post a Comment